do you ever check how much time there’s left of an episode just to make sure they won’t stop there
As a thank you for 6,000 followers YABookers are doing a giveaway for all you lovely people! The winner will have a choice of one of the books shown above via Book Depository. (You can also win the sequels) :)
- Must be following us (we will be checking because it’s for our followers!)
- Just reblog for a chance to win. Reblog as many times as you want but don’t spam your followers please! Liking doesn’t get you an entry, so reblogs only.
- Open internationally (anywhere with free shipping from Book Depository. You can check the list here.
- NO giveaway blogs please.
- WILL END 11TH SEPTEMBER.
- You have to be willing to give out your shipping address. If under 18, please ask a parent or guardian
- If you don’t respond to our ask after 48 hours (will be from either torrancecomb or porthomis), then we will pick another winner.
- Covers may vary from the ones shown above.
- Remember, only reblogs!
As a lot of you will know, we are affiliates for The Book Depository and would be super appreciative if you used the affiliate link when buying books because it will fund future giveaways that we plan to have! You can find the link on our tumblr! :3 Thanks and good luck guys!
Just switching the date to the 15th September so it’s more convenient for us! Hope you don’t mind :)
Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
applause for you omg
This. Exactly this.